Global Mass Production
By 2030, Experts say that without an innovative solution in place, only 60% of humanity’s demand for water will be met by existing resources.
~ Source: 2015 United Nations World Water Assessment Program
C4H is charted to construct 59,000 Water & Power Stations in Africa by 2030.
- 25,000 Humanitarian W&P Stations adjacent to C4H Humanitarian Food Centers, each feeding approximately 50,000 people daily to be built near orphanages, impoverished regions and refugee camps creating sustainability on the continent.
- 27,000 W&P Commercial Stations in rural regions empowering people with local fresh drinking water, refrigeration, Wi-Fi communications to transform poverty landscape into thriving communities. Rural Water & Power Stations are designed to support powering 5-6 new buildings built adjacent to C4H Station providing direct connect PPA Metered electricity.
- 7,000 City W&P Commercial Stations in all cities, each harvesting up to 20,000,000 gallons of water per station annually and electricity to approximately 175,000 people living in 50,000 homes.
C4H is charted to construct 57,500 Water & Power Stations are allocated for Asia.
- 23,700 Humanitarian Stations are needed in several Asian nations.
- 29,800 W&P Stations mainly focused on constructing infrastructure without requiring and relying on expensive grids and searching for water underground. Poverty regions in India, Cambodia, Burma, Philippines, Bangladesh, Vietnam just a few needing clean water and electricity.
- 4,000 City W&P Stations mostly commercial opportunities are significant with high demand for reliable electricity and fresh drinking water. 90% of daily profits goes toward Humanitarian Water & Power Stations through Cure4Humanity Foundation. Energy Companies wanting Joint Ventures in Asia receive 50% in perpetuity with W&P Station’s equipment lasting 40-50 years providing simplicity and stability business model.
C4H Latin America & Caribbean
C4H is chartered to construct 27,500 Water & Power Stations in Latin America by 2030.
- 13,250 Humanitarian W&P Stations infrastructure for poverty regions.
- 11,250 Commercial Rural W&P Stations focused on constructing sufficient infrastructure.
- 3,000 City Commercial W&P Stations including
- 100 W&P Stations allocated to Puerto Rico and 300 throughout the Caribbean Islands due to the destruction by the 2017 Hurricane Season.
- Highlights from World Energy Council 2016 Energy Trilemma Index: “Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) region must work on improving and maintaining its energy security by increasing the energy system’s resilience to extreme weather events and improving energy equity”. C4H Water & Power Stations can also be built in disaster proof Stations for extreme weather regions.
C4H Middle East
C4H is charted to construct 11,000 Water&Power Stations in Middle East by 2030.
- 3,700 Humanitarian W&P Stations to bring water stability to the desert region for those in rural and city regions. Add providing affordable energy creates infrastructure without having to build large and expensive power plants.
- 5,500 W&P Stations are allocated for the Middle East based on residential and business demand.
- 1,500 City W&P Commercial Stations via Joint Ventures with Energy Companies in region.